What personal information about you do we collect and how?
We collect and process the following types of information:
Information we collect about you:
• when you subscribe to our newsletter,
• when you take part in competitions,
• when an order is placed through the website,
• if you wish to receive personalized updates such as targeted advertising and
• if you contact us (for example, by telephone, email or otherwise) to inquire about any of our products or ask questions or to report a problem with the website, product or otherwise.
We process with your consent the following personal data, which you provide on the website and when you use the relevant services and functions. Data may include name, title, gender, birthday (day, month, year), email address, telephone number, postal address, shipping address, receipt or invoice address and any other information you deem necessary to share with us. Sensitive data relating to your credit or debit cards is not stored in our database in any way. You register them on the server of the interbank cooperation environment and they are used only for the need of a given transaction. In every future order, you will be prompted to re-enter said payment details. Your personal data is stored securely on the server that hosts our website. Only persons authorized by us to process your transactions and necessary interaction with our online system have access to them. Under no circumstances are they shared with third parties.
In any event, even without your prior consent, we reserve the right to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations arising from EU laws, regulations and legislation, to exercise rights for legal proceedings , to follow your own legitimate interests and to be applied accordingly in the case provided by articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR.
The processing is carried out through computers as well as forms and always involves the application of the security measures provided for by the current legislation.
What do we use your information for?
We reserve the right to use and share your non-personal data, which we receive without restriction.
NEOBEAUTY COSMETICS may use the above personal data for the following purposes (where we need your consent marked *):
• to send queries, correspondence and complaints you have expressed,
• for our internal operations, including data analysis, auditing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
• to provide information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about. We will only send you this information by email if you have given your consent first;
• to send relevant advertisements, e.g. newsletter,
• for suggestions for other products and services, which may also be of interest to you
• to create automated messages and profiles to determine which information and advertising may be of interest to you, e.g. creating individual or group profiles.
Your personal data may be processed in any case, even without your consent, to comply with EU laws, regulations and legislation [Article 6.1. (c) of the GDPR], to perform statistics on the use of the website and to ensure its proper functioning [Article 6.1 (g) of the regulation], and to establish or defend legal claims in the interest of the company.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
For some of the uses of personal data (as described above) there is a legal basis under applicable Data Protection legislation and for them to be used without your consent
It includes, for example, the situations where it is necessary for us to use any information in order to create a contract with you or to start procedures before entering into one, e.g. processing your order, providing product care services and serving you or managing your online account on the website. It also includes the circumstances (as described below) where we retain a legitimate interest in using your personal data, provided that we take appropriate safeguards for your rights and interests:
• to ensure that we organize the database adequately and to understand how our customers can shop from Greece & Cyprus;
• to send you promotional material. You can register at any time on the website and unsubscribe at the link you will find at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at the email address info @neobeauty.gr
• to present you with personalized offers on our website, through social media such as Facebook and Instagram, and with banners on third party websites
• to conduct research and analysis of your data (including market-related information) to better understand our customers.
• to improve and ensure the security of the website (e.g. statistical reasons, auditing, analysis, troubleshooting, etc.) and
Where your consent is required for the use of your personal data and your consent is required, select the corresponding box or otherwise by email – without giving mandatory information -. For example, we will only process your personal information for promotional purposes if we have your consent.
Newsletter and communication between us
We wish, if you consent, to inform you about NEOBEAUTY COSMETICS products, services, events, sales, promotions (including personalized content and advertising, social media, and our online partners).
Your email contact list
When completing your purchases, you can select the corresponding box so that we can send you promotional messages, newsletters, updates. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or for any other notices and reminders. At any time, we may update you about the site or about new giveaways, but only with your permission.
1. Can I unsubscribe from the email contact list?
We will send you special offers and promotions. If you do not wish to receive offers and promotions by email, select the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
2. Will you give my details to third parties?
We will never give your email address to third parties for promotional purposes We respect your personal privacy and are committed to protecting it.
How do we store and protect your personal data?
Your personal privacy, as an individual and as a customer, is important to us, so we do not use the information you give us on this website to learn anything more about you than to complete your purchases or to provide you with services such as new notifications or reminders. Any personal information collected by us while browsing and using the website is recorded electronically and used in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
For any data transfer outside the EU, even to European countries whose legislation does not provide the same level of Personal Data Protection as the European one, the person in charge informs us that the transfer is in any case carried out based on the methods permitted by the GDPR.
• How do we protect your personal information in our internal systems?
We protect your personal privacy in several ways: the personal data we enter into our system is in full compliance with the Copyright Protection legislation, including security, confidentiality and is based on the principles of good practice, legality and transparency in processing. Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access in the course of their work. We do a full username and password check in our system. Database confidentiality and access are periodically reviewed and updated to further protect our personal data.
• Who has access to personal data?
NEOBEAUTY COSMETICS staff, who deal with personal data processing, have access to personal data. Your data is stored in the database to which we have access.
Why do we keep your information and how can you access it?
We will keep your data for the period absolutely necessary for us to provide you with the necessary services for as long as you wish to be in contact with us or for as long as it is necessary for the support provision of information and analysis. Even if you ask us to delete your information, we may keep it in a form that will not identify you. If necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, such as resolving disputes, preventing fraud and abuse, or enforcing the Terms and Conditions, we may retain some of your information, even after you have closed your account or no longer require services .
What are your rights?
You retain the following rights in relation to your personal data:
• Access. You retain the right to access the information we hold about you, as well as an up-to-date list of who can access it. You will need to prove your identity before we provide you with any information.
• Restriction. You reserve the right to limit the use of your personal data if it is not accurate, if the use is unlawful or if there is no longer a reason for us to retain it.
• Correction or deletion. You retain the right to request the correction or deletion of the personal data we hold about you (if we do not retain the right to retain it).
• Change preferences. You can change your personal data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have consented to receive promotional material but have changed your mind, you may unsubscribe from our list by contacting us and providing us with the information below or directly selecting the unsubscribe link in any email.
• Automated decision making. If you have any questions regarding our automated decision-making processes or their validity, please let us know or change your preferences as mentioned above.
• Ability to transfer data. You retain the right to obtain the personal data we hold about you in a structured electronic format and to provide it to another data controller, where it is (a) the personal data you have provided to us and (b) if we process the data based on your consent (such as information about your preferences for promotional material) or an agreement between us (such as managing your online account).
• Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with how we have used your personal data, please contact us. If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
To exercise any of your aforementioned rights, please write to us at Artemisiou 52 Peristeri Attica, or send us an email to [email protected]
If you want us to stop processing your personal data in a certain way or to delete it completely and it is required for the easy use of the website or to enable us to provide you with services (such as managing your online account), you may you may not be able to use the Website or the Service as before. Please allow 3 business days for your request to be activated.
The aforementioned rights do not apply to non-personal data.
What are cookies? Why do we use them?
By using the NEOBEAUTY COSMETICS website, you agree that we may transfer cookies to your device. If you prefer, you can set your browser not to accept cookies, but this may limit your online experience on our website.
1. Types of cookies and why we use them:
There are two types of cookies that may be used when you browse the NEOBEAUTY COSMETICS website:
– Strictly necessary cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and for the browsing by the user – without them the user may not be able to see the pages correctly or use certain features.
– Advertising cookies: they are used to create user accounts and send electronic messages with advertising content according to the preferences of each user during their browsing.
Cookies, in addition to being necessary and advertising, can also be categorized as follows:
– Functionality cookies: they are used to recognize users during browsing and are necessary for it, such as e.g. they remember some of your settings. Without them, some of the services provided (such as the use of the shopping cart) on the website will not be able to be provided.
– Performance cookies: they are used to collect information and analyze how visitors use the website (for example movements to and from it, total sales through the website, pages that have the most frequent traffic and those that present errors) so that to continuously improve the shopping experience on our website; All information collected by cookies is anonymous and is not used to identify you.
– Preference cookies: remember preferences and help us customize your purchases.
– Targeting and advertising cookies: used to send you customized advertisements based on your preferences so that they are more relevant to you. They limit the number of times you will see one of our ads and help us measure the effectiveness of each advertising campaign.
– Third-party cookies: used by third-party companies-partners of Folli Follie for promotional and advertising actions. These cookies allow us to make more correct and informed decisions about the needs and preferences of our customers. Third parties may use more than one type of cookie. All information collected is anonymous.
2. Can I check or delete cookies?
You can, if you wish, set your browser not to accept cookies. You also have the option to use our website without cookies enabled. However, it should be noted that with cookies disabled, your browsing on the website may be affected and/or the effectiveness of the functions and services provided will be reduced.
For more information about controlling or deleting cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How can we change this policy?